Homework. All students have it and most students at one time or another will experience problems with homework.
From the very first homework assignment, students begin to develop homework habits and attitudes that can follow them for their entire school career.
Unwittingly students can be setting themselves up for problems and falling into the most common homework pitfalls.
Some of the typical homework problems that students encounter are:
- Forgetting which problems/questions were assigned
- Forgetting to write down instructions
- Leaving homework at home
- Forgetting books at school
- Lying about not having any homework
- Putting homework off to the last minute
- Not handing the homework in
Because homework is universal, important, and inescapable it makes senses that the sooner students deal with their homework issues, the sooner that one of the biggest barriers to improved grades is removed.
We’ll take a look at what causes homework problems next time.
Read More »