Seven Tips to Make the Rest of the School Year Count!
Want to make the most of what’s left in the school year? Create a Countdown Action Plan!
- Grab a calendar and determine how many weeks of school are left.
- Pull out your Academic Action plan from the beginning of school and review it. Don’t have one? No problem! You can create one at any time with some simple modifications.
- Take a mental inventory of current academic standing. Refer to the last report card if necessary. Look at past test marks and comments on assignments.
- Ask: “what subjects are the weakest? Where is extra help needed? Where is there room for improvement?
- Talk to teachers and create a plan together to use the remainder of the year wisely.
- Dust off your agenda usage skills.
- Fine-tune organization abilities.
Need extra help? Talk to the professionals at your nearest Oxford Learning centre. They can help you make the rest of this school year count!