We use our Dynamic Diagnostic Assessment™ to assess how your child learns.
But what is a DDA?
We know—it’s a mouthful. But, it’s the best way we know how to describe the uniquely fantastic test that we use to assess your child’s skills.
The test is dynamic because of many things, but mainly:
- It is the best tool available for telling us about a child’s potential
- Countless hours of research went into building our test—and nobody else uses one like it!
- Nothing paints us a better picture of where your child could be than the DDA
- The DDA focuses on the future, and potential (because the past is behind us—we like to look ahead!)
- Dynamic means interactive and fun. Our test makes sure there is no stress, no anxiety—it’s safe for your child to open up and show us what he is capable of. We even laugh during the test — laughing? During a test? Definitely!
- We use the results to build a program specifically tailored to their needs, then all that’s left is to watch your child soar to success!