Tutoring Collingwood Oxford Learning
Teaching Jobs at Oxford Learning
Part-Time Teachers - Collingwood, ON
We have openings for upbeat, dynamic teachers who want to work with a fun team, in a rewarding teaching environment. We've got positions available to teach all level programs (JK-grade 12) and are looking for qualifications in English, language arts, math, French and science.
Great candidates for these positions will possess the following skills:
- University degree (OCT certification is an asset)
- Bachelor of Education or extensive experience in a teaching/tutoring environment
- Strong English language written and oral communication skills
Candidates should possess the following qualities:
- Dynamic, energetic and outgoing personality
- Highly organized, able to multi-task and think on your feet
- Team spirit and orientation
- Flexible and available 2 to 4 evenings per week, from 3:30-8:00pm
Dedicated and passionate teachers who thrive on seeing students succeed will enjoy this role. If you have a passion for teaching and would love to help students to achieve their potential, please e-mail a cover letter and resume to us.
Thank you to all applicants. Only those selected for the interview process will be contacted.
Please send resumes and cover letters to:
Attn: Barb Hayhurst
Oxford Learning Collingwood
336 Hume St.
Collingwood, ON, L9Y 1W3