High School Part-time Chemistry Teacher
Oxford Learning in Stoney Creek, is looking for a committed, reliable and enthusiastic teacher who enjoys working with students in Grades 9-12. Our High School Advantage Programs offer individual support to students looking to improve their academic skills and study habits. A great candidate for this position will possess the following skills:
- Extensive knowledge of the current Grades 9-12 Science and Chemistry curriculum
- Strong English language oral communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Good standing certified teacher
- Experience in either teaching or tutoring
Interested candidates must be available 2-4 evenings a week from 4 - 8:15 p.m. and Saturday mornings. Only candidates who meet our competency requirements will be contacted.
If you possess all of the above qualities and want to join a high energy group with a goal to see students succeed, then please contact us.