Location Specific Programs
ACADÉMIE DES PETITS LECTEURS & L.I.R.E. ÉLITE®
DE 3 À 6 ANS
AU-DELÀ DU TUTORAT
TOUS LES ÂGES
GPA 5.0 SAT ET ACT
Careers with Tutor Markham East
Education CoordinatorPosition Details
Make a Difference with Oxford LearningIf you are enthusiastic, outgoing, positive, and want to work in an environment that is full of energy, then Oxford Learning has a position for you! As a successful Education Coordinator:
- You will champion the Oxford curriculum, manage and ensure the quality of education standards and teaching staff.
- You will communicate with parents to keep them informed on program progress and alter program prescriptions to best suit the student.
- You will administer Oxford Dynamic Assessments, customize goal-based programs for Oxford Students and monitor programs for performance, establish relationships and communications with students’ school teachers for insights on progress at school. Create a positive learning environment for the student during all phases of the instructional program.
- Strong English language written and oral communication skills.
- High ability to organize and multi-task.
- Professionalism, creative and eager to learn.
- Experience working with children is preferred but not required.
- High Motivation to be successful
- A University degree
- From 5-10 years of post undergraduate life experience
- Flexibility in scheduling
Please email resumes and cover letters to:
Markham East Oxford LearningAttn: Naheed Yusuf 9275 Highway 48, Suite 2 Markham, ON L6E 1A1 Tel: 905-201-2700 Fax: 905-201-2702 Posted: October 10, 2013
Location Homepage Email Us
Comment puis-je vous aider?
Parlez-nous de votre enfant et nous vous dirons comment nous pouvons l'aider!
Get Organized and Get Better Grades
One of the key skills students needs to get better grades is organization. Unfortunately, organization isn't always taught in school. Oxford Learning can help! By learning how to group, sort, and categorize, students learn to apply organization skills to all areas of life, including their schoolwork