Franchise Legal Administrative Manager
Oxford Learning Centres, Inc., a leader in supplemental education in Canada is seeking an experienced Franchise Legal Administrator for its London Ontario Head Office.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and supervise new agreements, contracts and amendments using existing templates
- Process all contracts-related duties including creating, amending, communicating, logging, filing/scanning, reporting, etc.
- Collect necessary documents from Sales and Region Directors regarding prospects
- Conduct credit/background searches
- Generate all Disclosure and Franchise Agreements and any supporting agreements
- Coordinate with franchise legal representatives
- Coordinate with Legal team to update all Disclosure Documents and Franchise Agreements
- Research questions and analyze contractual language in Disclosure Documents and Franchise Agreements
- Manage the Default Process
- Coordinate the FDD filing process for our brands
- Conduct due diligence for acquisitions; maintain master lists of documents and provide legal representatives working on the acquisition with the necessary documents
- Work closely with administrative assistant in his/her duties relevant to Franchise Administration
- Have a thorough understanding of the Arthur Wishart Act and disclosure requirements in Canada.
- Coordinate with Lawyers on Trademark and Domain Names and their protection
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Highly organized multitasker who works well in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to meet critical deadlines
- Technical knowledge and understanding of contracts, amendments and addenda
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience in an administrative support role
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience in Legal Administration
- Franchise system experience
How to Apply
If you possess all of the above qualities, meet all the qualifications and want to join a high energy Head Office team, please email your résumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with Franchise Legal Administrative Manager in the subject line. We thank all applicants for your interest in Oxford Learning. However, only those selected for the interview process will be contacted.