Developing Curriculum Training
Head Office is currently looking to hire a full-time person to assist in the creation, writing, and delivery of Oxford Learning’s (OLC) unique programs and assessments. This person will work with our curriculum team to develop in-house training materials for OLC programs as well as proprietary Dynamic Assessment. Once the material has been completed, this person will be part of the team that trains OLC licensees on how to properly use all programming and assessment materials.
The types of training materials that you would be developing include manuals and a variety of online training materials, including PowerPoint presentations and instructional videos. You would also be responsible for updating training materials as the Curriculum Development Team creates new programs and materials. In addition, you would also be responsible for creating webinars about programming and assessments as well as being part of the training and delivery team.
The ability to write and edit collaboratively is paramount as you will be working closely with the Director of Curriculum and other members of the Curriculum team.
- Post-secondary education combined with experience in an Oxford centre
- In-depth knowledge of the Oxford system and programs
- Ability to provide dynamic and engaging training for groups
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Ability to develop training sessions and materials that empower others to train the Oxford way
How to Apply
Please email your résumé and cover letter to email@example.com with Developing Curriculum Training in the subject line.