Quality Grade 4 English Tutoring
With Oxford Learning®’s Grade 4 English tutoring, your child will be able to maintain focus while trying to read and write, allowing him or her to work more efficiently and independently.
By the time Grade 4 English rolls around, your child is halfway through elementary school, so it’s important that he or she is on track. For students struggling, a Grade 4 reading, spelling, and writing tutor can make all the difference! With Oxford Learning®, Grade 4 English tutoring can give your child the boost needed to increase English confidence and get better Grade 4 English grades.
Our customized programs move at your child’s pace, developing thinking and learning skills that your child can rely on this year, next year, and every year.
Grade 4 English Tutoring Subjects
- Answering questions in class
- Understanding formal and informal ways of speaking
- Practicing active and respectful listening
- Proof-reading a story or text
- Reading and understanding a wide variety of texts
- Creating a rough draft
- Peer-editing a piece of written work
- Summarizing a text
- Creating a meaningful message using photos, symbols, etc.
- Understanding the role of the audience
- Forming own opinions about different media texts