Want to add rockstar to your job title? What about ninja? How about guru? Look no further!
Work with kids. Teach. Liaise with schools. Strategize. Organize. Make dreams come true.
Helping kids realize their dreams and overcome school challenges is passionate work, and Oxford Learning West is looking for a dynamic and motivated Education Director to take on the important and fulfilling responsibility of helping kids and their families find their way to a better school future.
Oxford Learning programs impart new approaches to learning, designed to last a lifetime. We teach children from pre-school to post-secondary levels how to learn, concentrate, listen, and remember, and most importantly, to believe in themselves as they reach their academic dreams.
Job Type / Category
Our Centre Director is an academic superhero, helping kids of all ages get better grades, and is an integral part of a team that helps students achieve academic success. As the Centre Director you would participate in the centre’s operations including: dealing with inquiries, setting up and administering assessments, programming and overseeing student programs, liaising with members of the community (schools, sports teams, and local businesses), maintaining contact with current parents and meeting with them to discuss their child’s progress, as well as reaching out to past families, and ensuring that the Oxford philosophy is being maintained throughout the centre.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Help to inquire parents to discover Oxford Learning
- Help inform inquiring parents about our Oxford programs
- Build relationships with parents and the community
- Maintain a service schedule and effectively execute pre-assigned tasks throughout a workday
- Create a fun and energetic learning environment on a daily basis
- Effectively master the Oxford Learning Teaching philosophy as well as coaching other teaching members of the team
- Promote and participate in all aspects of the Oxford Learning business Specific Qualifications: *
- Experience working in an educational environment dealing with large student bodies
- Experience working in a business environment is an asset
- Experience working in an Oxford Learning environment is an asset
- Experience with billing cycles required
- Strong computer skills (MS Office)
- Strong phone skills and experience in customer service (experience in sales is preferred)
- Minimum university degree (Credits in Social Sciences, Languages, Math and Business preferred)
- Strong secondary school mathematics and/or science skills are an asset
- Additional language(s) spoken is an asset
- Vision care
- Extended health care
- Dental care
- Life insurance
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $38,000.00-$42,000.00 per year