Grade 4 Science Tutoring & Help
In the Grade 4 science tutoring program, we help children understand the fundamentals they need to succeed in science.
As science becomes more analytical and complex, it is increasingly important for children to develop a stronger foundation in scientific areas. With Oxford Learning®’s Grade 4 science tutoring program, your child will develop a strong understanding of science by the end of the school term.
Oxford Learning® helps students improve their marks in Grade 4 science, and also builds other important skills they can use in every subject, in every grade. These skills include planning abilities, homework skills, improved focus and attention, and confidence. That’s what makes Oxford Learning®’s Grade 4 science tutor program the best option for your child.
Grade 4 Science Tutoring Subjects
Habitats and Communities
- Animal and plant habitats
- How changes impact interrelationships among animals and plants
- Plants and animals are interdependent
- Society’s dependency on plants and animals
Pulleys and Gears
- Pulleys and gears benefit humans and forces cause movement
- Understand how pulleys and gears operate and how they are used daily in many machines
Light and Sound
- How sound is created
- Why light is required to see
- Technological advances involving light and sound affect the environment
Rocks and Minerals
- Characteristics of rocks and minerals
- How society uses rocks and minerals
- How humans using rocks and minerals impact the environment