Quality Grade 5 Math Tutoring & Help
With Oxford Learning®’s Grade 5 math tutoring, students get personalized instruction in the concepts that need the most focus.
In Grade 5 math class, formulas and concepts become increasingly difficult. Even the best math students can become overwhelmed. If your child is struggling and needs Grade 5 math help, or maybe just needs a different approach to learning, Oxford Learning® can help!
Our 5th Grade math tutors are dedicated to providing your child with the skills he or she needs to succeed in the classroom and beyond. While your child is developing better math skills and learning new math strategies, he or she will also be improving focus and ability to follow direction–all skills that will be used in every grade!
Grade 5 Math Tutoring Subjects
- Compare and order whole numbers to 100,000
- Work with equivalent fractions
- Multiply and divide multi-digit numbers
- Add and subtract decimal numbers
- Measure area, perimeter, time, temperature
- Measure length, height, width and distance in units
- Compare object volume and capacity
- Work with 2D and 3D shapes
- Analyze advanced shapes like prisms and pyramids
- Create a table of values to represent a pattern
- Predict patterns
- Work with variables
- Gather discrete and/or continuous primary or secondary data
- Organize data into charts and graphs