Let’s Keep Learning!
Keep your child’s academic progression going at home with Oxford Learning’s newest online learning solution, Virtual Table™!
Virtual Table™uses screen sharing technology to allow students to work face-to-face with their Oxford Learning tutor using their familiar academic materials and workbooks in the comfort of their own home.
Get instructions from the teacher, complete a page, and get teacher feedback in real time!
Your child will love seeing familiar faces and receiving the same encouragement and support he or she gets in the Oxford Learning classroom.
Connect with your centre today to learn more about using Virtual Table™ to keep your child’s Oxford Learning program and academic momentum on track!
Maintain Cognitive Progression at Home! How Virtual Table™ Works:
- The centre will send your child his or her learning materials ahead of the scheduled class time.
- Your child’s Oxford Learning tutor will work with the same materials as your child.
- Use Zoom to connect and work alongside Oxford Learning classmates virtually.
- Get feedback and coaching in real time.
- Work with pen and paper or on-screen.
- All teacher-students sessions are recorded and monitored.
Please note: the Virtual Table™ program is currently only available to existing and previously enrolled students. We will be accepting new students soon! Check back frequently to keep up-to-date on when new student enrolment with Virtual Table™ becomes available!