Grade 11 Science Tutoring
The Grade 11 Science tutoring program is focused on building on the previous years’ learning of four areas of scientific skills, including initiating and planning, performing and recording, analyzing and interpreting, and communicating.
In Grade 11, students have a general idea of what path they’d like to take postsecondary school. There are four types of science classes in grade 11: university preparation, university/college preparation, college preparation, and workplace preparation. Your teen may choose between the courses based on his/her interests and postsecondary goals.
If your teen is struggling to keep up in his/her chosen science class, Oxford Learning®’s customized Grade 11 science tutoring program can help.
Oxford Learning®’s Grade 11 science tutor program helps students improve their grades, but also helps them improve their thinking and learning skills, such as: studying, thinking actively, strategic planning–transferable skills that help students in all subjects.
Grade 11 Science Tutoring Subjects
Biology (University Preparation)
- Genetic processes
- Structure and function of animals and plants
- Cellular biology
- Anatomy of mammals
- Plants in the natural environment
Chemistry (University Preparation)
- Chemical trends
- Chemical bonding
- Chemical reactions
- Solutions and solubility
- Gases and atmospheric chemistry
Environmental Science (University/College)
- Scientific solutions to current environmental challenges
- Sustainable agriculture and forestry
- Reducing and managing waste
- Conservation of energy
Environmental Science (Workplace Preparation)
- Energy conservation
- Human impact on the environment
- Natural resource science and management
- The safe and responsible workplace
Physics (University Preparation)
- Energy and society
- Waves and sound
- Electricity and magnetism