Quality Grade 12 English Tutoring
With the Grade 12 English help offered at Oxford Learning®, students are able to pass high school with the confidence needed for higher education and/or everyday work opportunities.
Whether your teen is graduating high school or staying for an extra year, get a grade 12 English boost with a Oxford Learning® tutor. The skills learned with Oxford Learning® tutors don’t just help teens with Grade 12 English, they help teens get ready for English success in college and university.
Our grade 12 reading and writing tutors provide students with the skills needed to write, proofread and edit a variety of writing forms. As well, each tutor gives every teen the confidence he or she needs to carry their creative and formal English writing skills all throughout adult life.
Grade 12 English Tutoring Subjects
- Presenting information in a clear and concise manner
- Brainstorming and sharing ideas in a group environment
Reading & Literature
- Comparing and analyzing different texts
- Utilizing reading skills to connect with literature
- Researching the themes, characters and context of a given text
- Analyzing themes, context, and character development
- Writing in various styles and forms-from essays to poetry
- Organizing a written text to suit a specific genre
- Managing time and working towards a deadline
- Using film, newspapers, advertising, magazines, etc., to convey a message