Quality Grade 5 English Tutoring
With one of Oxford Learning®’s Grade 5 English tutors, your child will confidently finish Grade 5 ready to take on Grade 6.
If your child is having difficulty or feeling unmotivated in Grade 5 English, it may be a sign that it’s time to call Oxford Learning®. The final years of elementary school are vital to your child’s success in middle school and beyond. So why not help your child get ahead in English skills with a customized program to improve confidence, motivation, and motivation.
Our locations offer a variety of trained tutors who provide quality Grade 5 English help to students of all skill levels.
Grade 5 English Tutoring Subjects
- Employing listening strategies
- Understanding concepts and ideas through active listening
- Comprehending oral texts
- Contributing to group discussion
- Examining a variety of reading materials
- Analyzing texts and responding to narrative patterns
- Identifying various themes and styles
- Organizing ideas and thoughts
- Identifying and choosing new vocabulary
- Creating and editing various written drafts
- Building a portfolio
- Formulating opinions about ads, newspaper articles, etc.
- Understanding the point of view and purpose of various forms of media