Quality Grade 5 French Tutoring
Oxford Learning®’s Grade 5 French program helps students of all French abilities develop the basic tools they need to take their French skills to the next level.
Learning another language can be a difficult task. Students who start off learning French with confidence have the foundation they need to succeed later on. The skills learned in Oxford Learning®’s Grade 5 French tutoring program help your child not just in Grade 5, but in every grade!
As students interact with their tutors, they gain self-esteem, learn valuable communication skills, and develop learning strategies they can rely on for years to come.
Grade 5 French Tutoring Subjects
- Contribute to class discussions and answer questions aloud
- Conduct an oral presentation in front of the class
- Practice pronunciation and intonation
- Read various texts and stories
- Read independently and aloud for others to hear
- Respond to written questions
- Create and proofread a first draft
- Edit and produce a final draft
- Respond on paper to questions about a given text