Quality Grade 4 French Tutoring
Oxford Learning®’s Grade 4 French tutoring program provides a quality approach to instruction.
In Grade 4 French, learning objectives start to become more complex. Oxford Learning®’s Grade 4 French tutoring program help students tackle the four major parts of learning French: listening, speaking, reading, and writing. Oxford Learning®’s Grade 4 French tutors helps students of all skill levels and abilities improve learning skills and boost their confidence in French.
Whether beginner or advanced, students not only improve their French comprehension, they build other learning skills including homework skills, planning abilities, and improved focus and attention. Most importantly, students build confidence to tackle any other subject. That’s the difference between Oxford Learning® and everyone else.
Grade 4 French Tutoring Subjects
- Listen for understanding, interacting, and intercultural awareness
- Identify proper listening comprehension strategies: similar words and phrases, frequently used expressions, and contextual clues
- Speak to communicate, interact, and have intercultural understanding
- Speak about themselves and family, friends, and their immediate environment
- Speak with fluency, smooth pace, proper intonation, and accurate pronunciation
- Reading comprehension
- Read for meaning
- Read with more fluency by recognizing common words
- Differentiate among text forms that are fictional, informational, and graphic
- Define audience and purpose of writing
- Generate, develop, and organize ideas and content, draft and revise, and produce finished work