Quality Grade 7 English Tutoring
Oxford Learning®’s Grade 7 tutoring will help your child with the learning abilities he or she will need to succeed in Grade 7 English, and in all subjects.
Students in Grade 7 are expected to have a solid foundation when it comes to their reading and writing skills. If they’ve fallen behind or are having a hard time following the school curriculum, now is the time to get extra help. With Oxford Learning®’s Grade 7 reading and writing program, students can improve their reading, vocabulary, and spelling abilities. They’ll gain other helpful skills for many years to come including homework skills, planning abilities, and confidence, building a solid foundation for high school success. That’s the Oxford Learning® difference.
Grade 7 English Tutoring Subjects
- Read with fluency for meaning
- Understand form and style
- Acquire appropriate reading skills and strategies
- Read difficult texts from different sources, including novels, short stories, poetry, autobiographies, historical fiction, etc.
- Read critically, extracting proper meaning out of texts
- Differentiating among text forms, patterns, features, and elements of style
- Develop and organize content
- Use knowledge of form and style in writing
- Present written work effectively
- Reflect on writing skills and strategies
- Expand their vocabulary and use proper grammar and punctuation
- Portfolio component, where students select pieces of writing that reflect their growth and explain their choices