Quality Grade 10 English Tutoring & Help
Oxford Learning®’s 10th Grade English tutoring program helps teens take their English skills to the next level with customized programs designed to increase confidence in all aspects of English from vocabulary to essay writing and everything in between.
If your teen is struggling, or you want him/her to get ahead this year, an Oxford Learning® Grade 10 English tutor will help your teen get a stronger understanding of the language through improved vocabulary, reading comprehension, and writing skills.
Students get a quality approach to English instruction with Oxford Learning®’s Grade 10 English help program. As teens improve their Grade 10 English skills, they also learn to think actively, acquire planning abilities, practice study skills, and most importantly, they develop confidence–all skills that they can use for this grade and for every grade. That’s the Oxford Learning® difference.
Grade 10 English Tutoring Subjects
- Listen, understand, and respond to a number of situations for a variety of purposes
- Use speaking skills to communicate with a range of audiences in different situations
- Reflecting on skills and strategies
Reading and Literature
- Read and demonstrate an understanding of literary, informational and graphic texts
- Recognise a variety of text forms, text features and stylistic elements and demonstrate how they help communicate meaning
- How to use knowledge of words and cueing systems to read fluently
- Reflect on the strengths as readers
- Generate, organize and gather information to create written text for an intended audience
- Style and draft writing
- Use editing, publishing, and proofreading skills to create good written content
- Identify and understand some media forms
- How to create a variety of media texts for different situations
- Self-criticism and reflection as media interpreters
- Conventions and techniques used