Quality Grade 9 English Tutoring & Help
Students get a quality approach to English teaching with Oxford Learning®’s Grade 9 English help program.
To give teens the best chance for their future, they must have strong English skills. That’s where a Grade 9 English tutor can help. If your teen is struggling, or you want him/her to get ahead this year, Oxford Learning®’s Grade 9 English reading and writing tutoring will help your teen get a better understanding of the language. Customized programs that meet each student’s pace means improved vocabulary, reading comprehension, writing skills, and most importantly, grades.
As students improve their Grade 9 English, they also learn to think actively, acquire planning abilities, practice study skills and develop confidence, skills which they can rely on for years to come. That’s the Oxford Learning® difference.
Oxford Learning®’s 9th Grade English tutoring program helps students take their English skills to the next level with customized programs that are designed to increase confidence in all aspects of English.
Grade 9 English Tutoring Subjects
- Listen, understand, and respond to a number of situations for a variety of purposes
- Use speaking skills to communicate with a range of audiences in different situations
Reading and Literature
- Read and demonstrate an understanding of literary, informational and graphic texts
- Recognise a variety of text forms, text features and stylistic elements and demonstrate how they communicate meaning
- Use knowledge of words and cueing systems to read fluently
- Generate, gather and organize information to create written text for an intended audience
- Style and draft writing
- Editing, publishing, and proofreading skills to create good written content
- Identify and understand some media forms
- How to create a variety of media texts for different situations
- Self-criticism and reflections on areas of improvement