Grade 3 Science Tutoring & Help
Oxford Learning®'s Grade 3 Science tutoring is customized to help your child improve upon skills they need to understand the science of living things.
In Grade 3 science, students learn how certain things interact with their environment. If your child is struggling in science, Oxford Learning®’s Grade 3 science tutors can help.
Your child will get way more out of Oxford Learning®’s Grade 3 science tutoring program than just improved grades. Oxford Learning® students also learn lifelong skills such as following directions, developing focus and attention, planning abilities, and confidence.
Grade 3 Science Tutoring Subjects
Growth and Changes in Plants
- Distinct characteristics in plants
- Similarities and differences among various kinds of plants
- The importance of the human protection of plants and their habitats
Strong and Stable Structures
- Important distinctions between strength and stability
- Structure forms and functions
- Forces and how they affect structures
Forces Causing Movement
- Different types of forces
- How forces in nature like high winds or water impact humans and the environment
Soils in the Environment
- How soil is made up of living and non-living things
- How soil is essential for sustaining all forms of life
- Positive and negative consequences of human interaction with soil
- Different characteristics of soils
- Relationships between soils and other living things